Easter Sunday was so much fun and not just because it was my Birthday too. Holidays become so much better when you have kids. Alex may not understand yet, but it will be soon enough. Having some breakfast before showing him his basket. His new favorite breakfast is yogurt with cheerios.
When he likes something he will open his mouth as wide as he can.
Happy Easter
Alex evaluating his basket.
Who would have guessed he went straight for the food.
He looooves his fruit pouches.
My Birthday present came in a Nordstrom bag and he loved that. He put all his Easter stuff in the bag and carried it around all day.
We went to Easter Birthday Brunch at Russell's in Pasadena, best breakfast ever.
Alex being silly with his Dad's hat.
More and more of his personality comes out every day....he's quite the character.
Pictures before church.
Men will never understand that a girl wants a picture of her entire outfit, but even after a request this is what I got. Maybe next year??
Our family picture turned out kind of awkward....I think it's a bad angle for all of us, so let's hope for a better one next Easter.
Alex and Hazel were feeding each other snacks in Relief Society, too funny.
For dinner we had an Easter Ham.....I got to slave in the kitchen all day for my Birthday. I guess that's what happens when you become a mom and a wife to a husband that doesn't cook. Next time my Birthday falls on Easter we are going out for dinner :)
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!






1 comment:
thank you for being such a good blog poster. I love it. Except for the part of seeing you coming to utah so much and never seeing us. We need to fix that.
Post a Comment