Sunday, April 22, 2012

Last Weekend

Last weekend we went to dinner with a group of friends at the famous El Coyote restaurant in Hollywood.
Afterwards we got dessert at Milk.  Al and I were going to go a few weeks ago, but kept driving when we saw the line out the door.  It was close to El Coyote so we all walked over after dinner and got dessert.  Al and I shared a Milky Way Shake, so yummy.
Our group of 14 plus 4 babies
On Sunday we made our way to the IE (Inland Empire) to go to my Uncles Jon's ward.  He is the new Bishop and we got to share this special day with his family and my other 3 Uncles.   
Cutest family ever, Jon will be a great Bishop.

1 comment:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

is El Coyote famous? We got to Milk the same day earlier but at the PERFECT time where there was absolutely NO wait. It was awesome, we saw the sign get long though - I think it's pretty good but the help is rude.