Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Half Way

No one tells you all secrets about being pregnant, but maybe it's because most of them are too embarrassing to talk about.  When I was pregnant with Alex I realized it was hard to sneeze without almost peeing your pants and then it was hard after I was pregnant too.  Well I peed when I sneezed the other day! Just a little bit, But still!   Pregnancy sure knows how to take the sexiness right out of you, doesn't it? Side note: I probably shouldn't be admitting things publicly like this on the Internet, but no one ever tells you these things! I try to avoid big sneezes if at all possible these days (just to be safe). I cringe every time I step on the scale at the Doctor,  afraid to know how much weight I gained since my last appointment.  I have a new record with this one, 10lbs in 1 month.   Seriously?  What would happen if I sat on the couch all day eating Bon Bons?  That puts me up 22lbs with 20 weeks to go.  Luckily I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel especially with nursing, so I just have to stay positive.   I've been trying to hold off on the maternity clothes, but a maternity swimsuit is a must as are jeans.   And thank goodness for maxi skirts and dresses.  They are the only thing that keep me cool right now.  I would die if I lived anywhere with humidity.  Anyway here I am at 20 weeks pregnant and feeling huge even if I don't look like it.
Last week I had my 20 week ultrasound.  I ate extra candy and drank extra water hoping he would be move around for us, so we could see his cute little face, not the case.  I guess he wants to reveal himself at birth, so in the mean time we got a  picture of his spine and what a great spine it is!!  

3 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

one word: kegels. in fact, am doing as i type. HAHAHAHA.

Haydee said...

yeah, my mom to this day cant jump on a trampoline, says its because of having babies. Oh the joys! You, btw, are the cutest prego!

Bonnie and Jarom said...

We've gained the same. I cried when I stood on the scale last time. My poor Dr. :-(.