Getting my hair done is Utah is great because I have babysitters and it's half the price as California. I wanted to go dark blonde but somehow ended up as a brunette. Change is good, but I just feel better as a blonde.
We had dinner at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant, Shanghai. Apparently the word got out that it was yummy because we had to wait over 30 minutes for our food which is unheard of at Shanghai!!
Grandma Ranes made Alex's favorite orange rolls one morning. This is the face he makes when I ask him to smile.
Liz just bought a fruit dryer so we dried strawberries, mango, apples, and plantains. So yummy. My jaw hurt for 2 days after chewing all that fruit. I might need to buy one when we have a bigger kitchen or somewhere to store it.
Great Grandma Ranes and Cole.
Great Aunt Sarah and Cole
My mom made a special trip to my favorite Thai restaurant which I will never step foot in again because I got in a fight with the owner a year ago...lol They have the best larb you will ever find. My cousin and I have searched the East and West coast and never found any as good as this.
Cole got a new toy from Grandma Ranes. He should be getting his first tooth any day now. He's like a puppy and clamps down on anything you put in his mouth.





1 comment:
blondes have more fun (or so i'm told) but you look great either way! so jealous you can experience with more .. trust me, asians can't pull off the blonde hair. looks like a fun trip in Utah!
Post a Comment