What did we ever do before Pinterest was around? I want to come up with some fun family traditions that our kids will love so I've been making a list on my phone. I thought this 1/2 birthday idea was fun and since Cole just turned 6 months old it was meant to be. Alex loves to sit on the counter and watch me cook. I've been trying to let him do it more often, but sometimes it gets a little crazy. He was in heaven licking the spatula. He couldn't eat it fast enough.
Alex couldn't keep his eyes off the cake and Cole couldn't keep his off Alex.
Cole would have loved to have some too.
You can't leave a toddler out, so Alex got his own cake too.
I'm not sure if we will do this for every 1/2 birthday, but it was fun to try. Stop growing so fast Cole.


1 comment:
to answer your question.. we were lame while all the creative people thrived. hahaha
Post a Comment