Monday, May 27, 2013

Six Months

  6.5 Month Stats
Weight 18 lbs 4.5 oz 50th percentile
Height 27 1/2 inches long 75th percentile
Head 44 1/4 cm 75th percentile
Sleeping from 6:30PM-7AM, HALLELUIAH.   When I got back from Utah I promised myself I was going to do sleep training.  I took his binky away on April 17th and was really nervous.  The first 2 nights were a little challenging since all he wanted was something to suck on, but he immediately started sleeping better including his naps.

I started him on rice cereal on April 21st and he loves it which is opposite of Alex.  We've tried green beans, avocados, and sweet peas.  He gets the shivers every time he eats them, but he keeps eating it....lol
Loves the Mum Mum Rice Biscuits and gets really excited when you hand him one.
To move around the ground he thrusts.
I've been thinking he is going to get 1 bottom tooth, but it still hasn't come through.
Takes 2 pretty consistent naps as long as we are home.  He loves to have something to snuggle his face into when he goes to sleep.
He loves to be held.  
He will whine like a puppy dog when he wants you to pick him up.  
He loves to watch Alex and Alex likes to hand him baby toys, not his toys :)   We are working on sharing.  
As soon as you unbuckle his car seat he arches his back and scoots down to get out.
He just started rolling over right before he turned 6 months.  
Loves to hold onto and play with his feet.
I think I've written this before but his forehead gets really spotty when he cries.
So relaxed and calm.  He is seriously the best baby

No comments: