Saturday, July 13, 2013

Strike

Every Friday night we try to have family date night. A few weeks ago we went to dinner at Applebees, but only so we could get the blondie for dessert. Afterwards we went bowling.  We weren't sure if Alex was too young still, but he loved it.  The only hard part was trying to help him understand that he had to wait for his turn :)

The infamous bowling shoe picture.
Our family picture with some stain on my shirt.
On Saturday I convinced Al to go furniture shopping for a bit.  We parked on the wrong side of a shopping complex so instead of putting them both back in their car seats we broke all the rules.
How funny would it be if you were driving and looked over and saw this.
That afternoon I took Alex swimming.  It's so much easier to take one that can's swim instead of 2.

Al said this picture is baby porn, but I think it's so cute.  Baby bottoms are adorable and look at Cole's thighs.  I will be sad when he starts crawling and thins out :(

1 comment:

QNC said...

Did you go private because you wanted to post a picture of your baby's butt? I wanted to post a picture of isaacs chubby butt but I was worried I should go private first too!