One morning we took a trip to the Little Elm Beach which is about 15 minutes west of us. It's really hard for me to figure out where I'm at with no landmarks besides all the water towers. What is with Texas and water towers? We met a new friend and her kids there and enjoyed the great weather. I heard it gets really busy during the summer, but this was right before school got out so there was barely anyone there.
These two are seriously so funny. They are starting to have conversations and it's hysterical. Yesterday Cole was hitting Alex and Alex said "Cole don't hit me, I'm Asix (that's how he says his name) Cameron.
Alex had a blast playing in the sand and water. Brought back all of our memories from California :)
Snack break and I'm pretty sure that isn't normal sand.
Yum seaweed, but they call it sushi.
I love that Cole will still let us rock him to sleep, so sweet.
We went over to Diane's one afternoon to help her organize a room before Nicole's wedding reception that weekend. Cole and Alex love these bean bags she has at her house.
Al got on a new car kick about a month ago after the Acura started having a bunch of issues. He decided he wanted an Audi A6 so he did a ton of research and found an awesome deal in Alabama on one that was a 2012 with every option imaginable. He was in New Jersey for work that week so he flew to Alabama and then drove this beauty home. He has drove the < car for 6 years and he works very hard so this was well deserved!! We put the kids car seats in it that weekend and Alex kept telling me he didn't like my car and then one day I found Cole hanging on the door handle trying to get in it.




1 comment:
Holy crap what a sexy car. Love it.
Post a Comment