Have I talked about all the bunnies in Frisco? I haven't been blogging consistently enough to remember what I talk about, but there are a lot of bunnies. In Pasadena it was our neighbors cats and now we've moved onto bunnies. They are everywhere including our backyard and garden. I'm really really hoping they don't eat my garden. Alex looks out the window every morning to see if there is any in the yard and in our favorite frozen song it says "we used to be best buddies, but now were not" Alex says bunnies instead of buddies, I love it. So cute.
Lots to see and do in Dallas and this Saturday it was the Dallas Farmers Market.
How have I ever complained about weather in SLC, Vegas, and LA? Humidity is horrible!! I feel like I'm being smothered everyday. I don't know how I will ever adjust. How about this beautiful view of downtown Dallas from the Farmers Market?
We took the kids swimming at the Frisco Athletic Center that afternoon, came home and fed them dinner and this happened. In 3 1/2 years this has never happened so Al and I were both shocked when we looked over and saw Alex asleep at the dinner table.
That night Al and I went on a date for his birthday to Bobs Steakhouse in Plano. We both had an amazing steak and got to talk to each other without any interruptions, amazing.
We got called as primary teachers in our ward so Sundays are exhausting now. We fight Cole and Alex in sacrament and then fight 8 5 year olds for 2 more hours. This Sunday Cole fell asleep with Al. We were trying to get him to wake up but nothing was working so we started making him pose. Lol
Memorial Day was busy and fun!! We went to some friends house from church and had a BBQ and swim party. Alex went off the diving board in his life jacket and loved it, so glad he is finally comfortable in the pool now. That afternoon we went to Diane's house for more food and swimming.






1 comment:
Thanks so much Whitney for sharing all your great Adventures.
Lavon and I really love your Pics
Post a Comment