Where do I start with Cole and Alex? These two are hilarious!! They are best friends one moment and worst enemies the next. When they are best friends they feed off each other and drive me crazy. Cole tries to repeat and do everything Alex does. In this picture they are shaking their hands at me saying no.
We met Diane and Christian at the mall for dinner and ended with some rides. Alex and Cole love Christian who is kind of a cousin if my Grandpa would have stayed married to Christians Grandma.
Cole knows exactly what a credit card machine is. I gave him my card and he tried to swipe it. We were dying.
Cute Alex ready to go at another swim lesson. I am determined to have him swimming by the end of this summer.
Dawn and I went to the Ingrid Michaelson concert at House of Blues and loved it. This was the best picture we got of the two of us.
We met a group at "The Beach" in Allen. Alex kept saying mama I want to go to the beach and I kept thinking I hope he's not disappointed when we get there.
They had an amazing splash pad across from it that the kids loved.
They got pretty cold in the water so they would come warm up and then go back for some more fun.
We went to the Butterfly exhibit at the mall with Al. They hand you a Qtip dipped in Gatorade when you walk in that attracts the Butterflys. Cole was so into it and Alex was freaked out.
It kind of freaked me out a little bit too which you can see in this picture.
and some more pictures of Alex and Cole in their Sunday best. We have this guitar sitting in our living room that I bought after college hoping to learn to play. Sadly I didn't learn, but I hope Alex and Cole will one day.
Asking them to not pick their nose just makes them do it more.
Cutest boys ever.
Cole's new duck face.









No comments:
Post a Comment