June was a fun month. Al was out of town a lot so I spent some time with Diane and her kids. We met them at Steven and Cristine's community pool for some fun. Cole wanted to wear Carly's goggles around, this kid is hilarious and check out that belly.
We ended up playing some Just Dance on the Wii
The movie Theater by us has a summer movie day a few times a week at 930am for $1. I didn't know how Cole would do, but we got him a booster seat, popcorn, some water, and he sat through the entire movie. We've seen a few since then and it's one of our favorite weekly activities to do together.
We watched Diane's dog Peyton for a few days and it cured me of my I want a dog for the kids.
I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week since we moved here. We are still on the go a lot, but our lives have changed a lot in Frisco. I would say it's simpler, less going on, and more structured? Maybe it's just because there isn't as much to do in Dallas. Anyway my favorite Tabata class was interupted by Coles poopy diaper. They bring up a whiteboard with your name on it and hold it up in front of class, hahah. It's happened 1 other time and this time I had to take a picture.
We've also been swimming a ton and now that it's getting hotter that's really all you want to do outside. Everyone keeps telling me it's a mild summer so I'm not looking forward to a bad one.
I want all our kids to be able to cook meals especially our boys. I try to let them help me as often as I can. Alex loves it and Cole just loves anything he does so here's to lots more coking!!
Diane's daughter Danielle was in town so we had dinner at Steven and Cristines followed by Murder In The Dark. We somehow got all the kids to go to sleep. Cole was challenging, but we did it.
Here we all are before the game. Al and I had never played and it turned out to be really fun. You have to wait until its dark outside and then everyone should dress in black so you can't be spotted. We want to try to play with the Cameron family when we go to Utah!!





No comments:
Post a Comment