Thursday, August 21, 2014

Park City

Al was only in town for a couple days after Fish Lake so my mom offered to watch the kids while we went on a date.  Al hadn't seen his dad forever so I made it a date night with the Al's.  We went to park city, ate some mexican, rode the alpine slide and Alpine coaster, and even hit the Nike outlet.  
I thought it would be a good idea if they raced each other and then I could enjoy my ride down.
I really wanted to do the zip line, but the line was really long so we opted for the Alpine Coaster which was really fun and fast!
This is proof that Al 4 needs a haircut.
Sunday morning we hiked Bells Canyon with Coby and Mallory.  This is the 1st amazing view point of the hike.  I could have sat here all day and just stared at how beautiful it was.  
On our way to the waterfall we walked through a yoga class,  namaste.
Someone told me this hike was easy and they must have been lying because it was steep.
We made it to the first waterfall and it was amazing.  Next time we are going to the second.

No comments: