Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just Another Day

Everyone went back to school but Cole and Alex. My entire news feed on FB and Instagram was pictures of everyones kids with their 1st day of school sign. I decided to take one of Cole and Alex with a sign that said just another day and don't they look so excited :)

Every splash pad in Frisco was shut off this summer due to water restrictions.  My friend Emily found this amazing one in Allen so we took a trip out there and had lunch at Torchy's after.
Al was off "working" in Vegas with his team and somehow scored a suite at the Cosmopolitan.  They drove heavy machinery around for their team building activity.
I have a hard time staying at home for dinner when Al is out of town so we go out a lot.  
Alex in his new Nike shirt.  Apparently all boys like to wear here is Under Armour and Nike, hopefully that fad changes before Alex is in school.
I'm slowly starting to not remember what it's like to have mountains.  I'm starting to see the beauty in all the fields with big rolls of hay.
I'm also starting to wonder about all the birds.  I guess it happens every fall and it's freaky.  Birds are everywhere especially at major intersections, in the trees, on the stoplights, seriously weird.
We went to Top Golf to celebrate our friend Jarom's birthday.  I introduced everyone to mojitos.

No comments: