Look momma I drew a picture of you-Alex
Trader Joes used to be my favorite grocery to shop at but recently I hate it. Cole thinks he needs one of their mini carts to push around and I finally had to give in since Alex was with us this day. Sometimes I feel like Cole behaves better when Alex is around and is easier to reason with. Shopping is definitely more stressful with 2 little kids running around the store with mini carts. Alex behaves perfectly and pushes it right by my side, but Cole is a different story.
Every time we got to Costco the boys ask me if we can eat. Cole loves their hot dogs and Alex loves the pizza. Too bad they don't have anything mommy loves :)
A spontaneous mall trip with Dad to activate our cell phone for our trip around the world!! I found a floor model bed for Alex's room at Pottery Barn Kids and Al agreed that it was a good deal, so no more bunk beds for his room.
I've been trying to plan more one on one time with Alex and Cole. Al took Alex to Top Golf on a Saturday afternoon. While they waited for a bay Alex got to play Xbox connect, eat chips and salsa, and drink lemonade. They called me while they were waiting and he sounded sooooo excited.
I'm not sure what sport Alex will enjoy, but I could see him as a golfer or tennis player, maybe it's the blonde hair. Either way I'm glad he got to spend some one on one time with his Dad. I think it's important for kids and makes them feel special.
That night Al and I had a cooking class on sautéing and pan sauces at Central Market. We learned how to hold a knife, cut an onion, sear a steak, and make banana flambe.
Here we are with our instructor who had cooked for so many influential people including George Bush. It was a fun evening and it's always good to learn more about cooking.






No comments:
Post a Comment