Sodapalooza is here again!! Racetrac sells these cups for $8 with a bunch of free coupons and you can walk in anytime until August and get a soda or slurpee. We are going to miss out on July since we are going to Utah, but I think we have definitely got our moneys worth!!
As I remember this was a long week and Al was in Chicago, Texas, and maybe Jersey that week for all kinds of stuff. He sent us 1 picture at the neuro surgeon convention.
Alex's adorable preschool class had a Mothers Day breakfast for us and gave us those cute little plants with a picture of them.
Then they read these out loud and we were supposed to guess who it was. I'm not sure where he came up with Donald Duck and football being my favorite TV show, haha.
Cole my cuddle bug. He is the cuddliest little guy ever, he wants to cuddle at nap time and bedtime and sometimes he will show up at our bed in the middle of our night and say will you snuggle me.
I took both of the boys to the dentist. Alex always has a hard time with it for some reason so I tried to coach him before about what they were going to do and I would take him to get a donut afterwards if he listened o the Dentist and didn't cry. They asked me if Alex would let them take x rays and I knew that was out of the question and the minute he sat down on the table started hysterically crying. Cole just sat there and looked at him and got up on the table and did everything the Dentist asked including have a conversation with him, funny kid.
It's always a bummer when one listens and one doesn't so then neither of them got donuts and Alex cried about that too.
Hamming it up with his new Sunglasses from the Dentist.
Every time we go to Costco now we can't stop without eating at the end and of course Alex wants the pizza and Cole wants the hot dog and they are bigger than both of them.
Scary storms were happening in Texas and it seriously rained for a month straight. I'm still scared to death everytime we get a big storm especially since so many homes by us have burned down from lighting, yikes.

No comments:
Post a Comment