Saturday, January 16, 2016

Meeting Brady

The timing of Brady being born couldn't have been better.  The boys got out of school at 2:10pm and I had Brady at 3:30.  Our photographer Lanay said she could stay for a couple hours after to take pictures of the boys meeting him so I was happy this worked out.
Their expressions and reactions are priceless.
So curious and nervous to meet their little brother.


Not so sure
Hugs for my sweet Alex.  He asked questions from the day we told him we were having a baby so it was exciting to see his reaction.
The sweetest

Alex and Cole had been asking for umbrellas since we went to the zoo a couple months ago and saw some there.  We had Brady "buy" them some Ninja Turtle umbrellas to give to the boys.  Here they are waiting for their presents.
Coles reaction is the best



Our family of 5
Their amazing new umbrellas that they brought back to the hospital later that night.



Such an amazing day that I will never forget and a huge thank you to Al for being by my side through all of it.  I'm glad he made it back from all his traveling to be there :)  Love you

No comments: