I randomly saw the Toms Warehouse sale was going on in Dallas and I had scored at the one 2 years ago in LA so I talked Al into going. It was even crazier because there wasn't a line, but kid shoes were $15 instead of $10. I stocked up on shoes for all of them and then we found a yummy thai restaurant on our way home.
Al told Alex his size was T10 so ever since then he says are these T10s? I wear a size T10, haha. Cole is wearing his favorite shirt that says Dad's Wing Man
All ready to go with 9 pairs of new shoes.
On Saturday morning we went to the mall to have breakfast with Santa. A picture with the Chick Fil A cows!!
Our same balloon man from last year and this time they wanted swords.
Face paintings....Cole wanted Rudolph and Alex got a snowflake.
The dreaded snow room where Cole got lost last year and I swear that snow never comes off.
Cole kept saying I'm not going to cry this year and he didn't. I think there list may have changed after this, but Alex wanted a cookie maker and Cole wanted an airplane that he saw in a magazine.
Their new Santa plates, sure love these cute cute boys.
Cole loves to hang out in Brady's room.
Cole is so funny and sleepy. He still needs naps almost everyday, but bedtime is so long and painful if he takes one. If he doesn't take one he ends up falling asleep around 4pm like this. Notice the magazine under his arm. We had been getting a ton of random toy magazines in the mail before Christmas and he would get so excited when they came and carry them around for days until the pages were falling out.
No comments:
Post a Comment