Monday, April 25, 2016

Baby Fun

 One of the hardest things about having a baby is how much everything changes.  Schedules, sleep (oh the sleep), daytime activities, dinner time, bath time, bed time, basically everything.  It's one of the most amazing and horrendous experiences I've ever gone through, but worth it for the little people they become.   Costco got more complicated with the car seat, but Brady was asleep so I built a tower around him.
Cole and Alex's new luggage for Christmas came in the mail a month late, but perfect timing for our surprise trip to California.
I went to a Thursday night baby shower which is the night Al plays basketball.  I agreed I would be back by 9 so at 8:55 he sent me a picture of his basketball shoes by the door, oh geez!!  Lets be honest, who gets out more :), but being the good wife I am, I sent him this picture of Karina and I and came home.
How sweet are these 3 boys.  Cole and Alex are so sweet with him, always hugging kissing, singing, and just hanging out with Brady boy.
Sometimes I'll prop him on his Boppy so he can watch tv with them.
Matching jammies, yay!!
Making dinner with a nursing baby gets complicated especially when Al is out of town.  I have no idea what I'll do when he's mobile.  
Bath time is probably the craziest.  I usually throw Cole and Alex in the shower or bath, bathe Brady in the sink and then it's go time.  Pajamas, brush teeth, give Brady his lotion massage and then he is READY to nurse.  I usually put Brady to sleep first and then do the other 2 separate so they'll go to bed faster.  
How sweet is this.  Brady is 5 months old as I type this and he will never lay on your shoulder!!  He always looks around and arches his back.  Hopefully we can change that because I love to snuggle this sweet baby boy.

No comments: