This sweet baby is a dream and isn't he darling.
At 2 months old we had Brady on a pretty good bedtime routine.
Sleeping 4 hour stretches
First flight to NYC in first class
Started smiling a lot
Around 9 weeks he got a horrible cold and ear infection from his brothers. He had to take antibiotics and I had him sleep in the rock n play which i had remembered someone gave us and that helped him a lot.
At 2.5 months he was nursing in about 10 minutes
Started cooing
Waking up 2 times to eat
Slept for 8 hours once and it was amazing
Going to bed right around 7 or 8 which gives me a couple hours of me time which is crucial especially when Al is traveling. Usually he'll go to sleep right away or you have to give him his binky a couple times.
Takes a bottle 2 times a week so I can go on dates with Al!!
A side by side comparison with his brothers. Alex, Cole, and Brady all at 2 months. I think he has Alex's eyes and mouth and Coles nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment