Sunday, April 30, 2017

Christmas Parties 2017

Cole had his Christmas program at school which was hysterical.  He made funny faces the entire time, his shirt was untucked and his hair was a mess which was not how he looked when I sent him!!
We celebrated afterwards at Braums with a Limeaid and ice cream.
Probably one of the funniest days ever......Al and I had been calling Target and Wal Marts every night and morning for a Hatchimal, the toy of the year.   We had read all the forums, got text updates about shipments, and Al had even waited in line a couple times for some, but no luck.  Well one day I forgot my id at Target and realized it at lunch that same day so I ran back to Target, parked in handicap, left my kids in the car, saw a friend from church in line and started telling her about the Hatcnhimal hype while they looked for my id.  When I took my id I looked at the return pile and their was a Hatcnhimal sitting on top so I immediately asked can I buy that?  The girl said sure and since I made a big deal she went and asked someone if it was ok, haha.  Anyway I got one and I was sooooo excited, I tried calling Al a couple times, and then sent him this picture, a Hatcnhimal high for sure.  Then a friend had bought a bunch that fall so she sold me on her extra ones so both kids would be happy on Christmas, yay.


Cole's Christmas party
Lunch dates at the mall
Please don't grow up, sweet sweet boys.

Alex's school Christmas party
Alex with his sweet teacher Ms Stevenson, she's so great.

No comments: