Sunday, April 30, 2017

December 2017

Al had school the weekend of the annual Cragun ugly sweater party so I talked Jessica into being my date and wearing the same sweater as me, haha.
I took Alex to the Nutcracker in Dallas.  We bought some M&Ms and Topo Chico for the first half, he got a little restless after intermission, but it was fun.  I think I'll probably Cole too next year.
The moments and things you want to remember forever, thank goodness for iPhones.
We put our other tree upstairs this year and let the boys decorate it with all the non neutral ornaments, haha.  Mostly my childhood ones and any I've bought them over the years.  There were sections with a lot of ornaments, but thats what made it so great.  They loved doing it especially creative Alex.
I wanted to do some fun Christmas activities and heard about this drive thru light place in Grand Prairie.  It was 1 hour away but in the middle of it they had rides, more lights, food, and a little Christmas market, so fun.  

Alex makes me laugh in this picture because he looooves wearing sweats and has since he was 2 or 3.
Horrible family picture, but here we all are, my favorite kind of days when we are all together.

No comments: