Apparently they thought we would be licking pigs or something
For those of you asking yourselves why don't we get a refund or ask for a credit for another cruise they won't do it. PRINCESS SUCKS and Al and I are getting shirts made that say WE WILL NEVER CRUISE PRINCESS AGAIN. I know we aren't the only mad ones, but what can we really do at this point?? It's definately better than catching swine:) If anyone needs to get a hold of me this week just call my cell because we will just be sailing down the coast of Cali!! HABON VOYAGE
2 comments:
Poor wittle whit... that pic is funny. but yes, that does suck for you... in deed
That sucks. Personally, I think the swine flu is a crock of shiz! Over publicized by the effing media. Just one more reason I don't have TV.
Post a Comment