Per request via blog world I have been asked to post pictures of our new home. Although our rent is probably more than most peoples mortgages and the sq ft. of a garage we are thankful that the fires haven't reached us.
Living Room

Kitchen

Dining

Al's bathroom(I think it's best boys and girls don't share bathrooms:)

Our guest bedroom isn't exciting at all and our bedroom needs some final touches before pictures are posted. Here are the dressers we refinished last year.

My grandma gave me these dressers when Al and I got married. The orange color didn't really do it for me, so Al and I sanded and painted for days and got new knobs. I wish I had before and after pictures because you would be impressed.
Another new addition to our lives would be.......THE SNUGGIE.

I couldn't resist and knew it was meant to be when I saw it came in Lepoard print. Al was making fun of me for buying it, but guess who was the first to use it??? Everyone loves the Snuggie

A fire update.....Last night this was the view from our balcony


and
this is what it left on our balcony.

Instead of snowstorms California has ashstorms. If we get enough maybe I can build an ashman. We have been advised that the Govenator has it all under control.

Ha that's good to know. I be back.
5 comments:
I'm impressed by those dressers, even without a before picture. :)
We'd love to see you- if Thursday works we can plan something. Ray's soccer was canceled because of the fires- lame!
We are trying to figure out the next phase of our lives, we might be on the move back to Arizona this week. If you have Andrew's number, give him a call. If not, maybe I'll email you on facebook.
See you soon!
oh my gosh whit your new apartment is sooo cute and im glad you finally got to hang some of your pictures up! yay! i cant wait to see it in person! hopefully the fires will end soon!!!! yikes.
The runner table looks great. I am glad I could be of assistance ;)
How cute!! I love your kitchen...so modern! Can't wait to see more pics :)
Whit you make me laugh. So glad you guys are settled in. Love your new apartment.
Post a Comment