Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Lemons, Limes, and Movies
Before I blog about Movie Night II I would like to talk about the lemon/lime tree at the Kappa house. Al didn't believe me that it grows lemons and limes and no one else I told did either, so here it is everyone.....the lemon and lime tree. The limes blend in with the leaves, so I suggest clicking on the picture to enlarge it.
The lemons are massive and oh look a lime above the lemon. Isn't that amazing? I love this tree and partake of the lemons and limes everytime I go to the Kappa house.
Al and I love when the sun sets and you can see the silhouettes of the palm trees. Just one more great thing about California.
Movie Night II was last week and we watched Zoolander. It was so much fun especially because Jill and I had matching Snuggies.
Of course I had everyone do their best Blue Steel and it was hard to decide whose was best because everyone is really, really ridiculously good looking. Aaron & Celia
Jill & Sean
Al& I
We are still debating on what to watch next month, but I'm sure it will be something great!! My last random picture is a guy riding his bike. I took this picture to make sure Al knows what happens if your shorts get to worn out or possibly too small for your butt. Poor guy....hopefully he never sees this blog.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha. love the last pic!
Ha ha. So funny. Q's taking up biking, I need to show him this picture and warn him. Actually now that I mention it, that guy looks an awful lot like q.....
Post a Comment