Christmas morning we opened our presents in our hotel room. I didn't have a ton of room to pack presents for Alex, but I did wrap a book and he got a bunch of gifts in Utah. I thought he would like ripping the paper off the presents, but I think he's still a little young.
That morning we all went to church
The front of the chapel.
All of us before sacrament. It's true they really say Aloha when the meeting begins.
Afer church some of us went to Sandy Beach to celebrate Christmas in the sun.
Mele Kalikimaka 2011
It was the nicest day
Trevor and Al having some deep discussion
A great lookout point on the way back to Waikiki
Our family Christmas Picture with Duke
I wanted a family picture by the Christmas tree, but somehow Al talked his way out of it.
That night we had a big family dinner at Dukes.
Lexi and Coby
Trevor
My yummy Ahi Tuna
Al's surf and turf. He still owes me some lobster since he only gave me one bite of his.
and the famous Hula pie for dessert, yummy!!
After dinner some of us walked around Wakiki. We thought this sign was funny...Spooning leads to forking.
We are so funny
Shelly and Al with Alex and Kynlie
It was my first Christmas away from Utah and I have to admit it was nice to be in warm weather. I missed my family, but it was fun to celebrate with the Camerons!!






No comments:
Post a Comment