Our blog may appear as if we are never home and always on the go. Believe it or not we spend a lot of time at home. Nothing is better than being in your own home especially when everything is clean :) I bought Alex a walker a couple weeks ago and he cruises around our house with it. He needs to work on steering a little, but he loves it. This week he took a few steps on his own, so exciting!!
My sweet little baby still sleeps on me sometimes.
Our ward starts at 11 now, so Sundays are pretty lazy until about 9am. We watch TV while Alex watches Baby Einstein on the iPad.
I showed Alex how to bang spoons on pots and pans. He was pretty impressed.
We have been expanding our board game collection and recently invested in Settlers Of Catan which we love. If anyone wants to come over and play, call me.
Oh hey I'm just standing.
The other day Alex got stuck in the walker, whoops.




No comments:
Post a Comment