Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mostly Alex

Most of my pictures these days are of Alex and about 75% are taken on my iPhone. It's so convenient for all those moments you don't want to miss while you're looking for your camera.  He recently started acting really interested in food, phew I was getting worried.  I made spaghetti a couple weeks ago and he loved it.  He's still not great about chewing so I pureed a bunch and then froze some for lunches and dinners.
He loves playdates at Sachias
Sandbox time with Sienna until he ate the sand.
Unloading everything in my purse which happens at least once a day if I don't zip it shut.
Merry Go Round ride with Daddy that he wasn't so sure about.

Watching Baby Einstein on our bed.
White Chocolate dipped Marshmallows with pink sprinkles at Sachias...lol
I haven't really given him sugar so he was in heaven.  Most of those bites were mine, but he definitely got a sugar high.
Hanging out in a pink cozy car and that's why this picture is now black and white:)
I somehow managed to dress us both in stripes one day....hahah
He loves to eat or should I say drink Go Go Squeezes.  He can suck them down in about 10 seconds.
He still falls asleep in his car seat once in a while.  Love him
We found a big random fork in Pasadena so naturally I stopped and took pictures.

Loves to play with the steering wheel.
He likes to hide behind the shower curtain.
Bath time is definitely his favorite time of the day.

His favorite snack as of late is Trader Joe's Animal Cookies.....totally healthy :)
He just gets cuter and cuter.

3 comments:

Haydee said...

He is so adorable. Like seriously, what a sweet kid.

Debbie Taillieu said...

My gosh! He is so adorable and growing up soooo fast!
I do love watching him grow! Thanks for sharing!

ps Love the giant fork!!

Unknown said...

Love all those cute pics. My favorite is the one of you two in stripes in front of Sachia's house. I can see her now asking to take a picture since you guys match! Love it!