Thursday, March 22, 2012

Alex Turns 1

The first guests signing Alex's book.
Alex is in his Cat In The Hat onesie with the number 1 on it.  I made a DVD of all the pictures from Alex's first year.  Al said something like is this a wedding?  haha, but as I recall it was his idea.
It's always fun with Grandma Ranes!!
This blog would be really long if I uploaded every picture that was taken in the photo booth, so here are just a few.  Megan and I 
Lexi and Chad
Josh, Danielle, and Crue
Vai,  Jessica, and Andrea
Denise, Ryan, Cade, and Deaven
Mary, Rolf, and Blake
Nikki, Kaj, Briyler, Ryker, Kajsen, Kinley, and Baby #5 on the way!!
The Birthday Boy (yes I had us wear red and blue for Dr Seuss)
The Bush Family (thanks for all your help Ton)
Great Grandpa and Grandma White
The Party
The Presents
Alex totally overwhelmed
Al's favorite present
Alex's favorite card from Grandpa Cameron.  He is still playing with it 1 week later...I keep hoping the monkeys will stop shrieking every time he opens it.
The Smash Cake.  I tried to teach him how to blow out a candle, but we are still working on it:)
He wasn't quite sure what to do at first, so I stuck his hand in the cake and then he got the hang of it.
He hasn't really had sugar, so he was wired about an hour after the party, running in circles, laughing.  It was crazy.  
Enjoying his new toys.
and playing with the decorations that didn't get to stay up long enough.  
It came, it passed, and it was the best birthday ever.  Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate with us.  

1 comment:

Haydee said...

hahaha, omgoodness Whitney, your comment about his reaction to sugar cracked me up. You did an amazing job with the party decor and ideas!