Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super What

I felt like I should write a blog about the most amazing grocery store and no it's not Trader Joe's which I love and it's definitely not Whole Foods because let's be honest who can actually afford to buy all their groceries there.The first time I heard about Super King I knew I had to go and I can't believe it took me 2 years.  Super King is this crazy Mexican Grocery Store that is always busy no matter what time of day it is.  
The best thing about Super King is their produce because it's fresh, fabulous and cheap.  For example A bunch of Asparagus .99 cents.
Artichokes .69 cents each
Avocados .69 cents each
Lemons 7 for $1 and limes are usually 15 for $1
Onions 10lbs for .99 cents.  Who needs 10lbs?  Who cares just buy some because they are so cheap, haha.  Super King is seriously amazing and these are their prices all of the time.  Some other great things you can find are marinated carne asada mix, fresh pico de gallo, mexican cheese and I'm sure many other things I haven't discovered yet. 
I used to love Farmers Markets, but who needs them now that I have Super King.  I haven't figured out why their prices are so low and I'm not asking questions since the cost of gas and living in LA is crazy. Hopefully they don't catch on to the prices of other grocery stores anytime soon:)

1 comment:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

I love Super King! I go once a week now and always think of you since you're so close by.