I've kind of been slow the last couple weeks because we've all been sick. Without fail everytime we go to Utah one of us gets sick. Next time we might have to wear masks. Alex was in heaven with my mom. She played and played and played with him. He's been so bored since we've been home.
Getting to know Great Grandma Ranes.
Having some yummy Vietnamese food at one of my faves, Shanghai Cafe.
Alex ready for church in his outfit I bought him for Easter. I couldn't resist letting him wear it early.
He went to bed late almost every night, so the insomnia was crazy. He gets so funny when he's tired.
I spent hours making Marshmallow pops for the big birthday bash. If you put them on wax paper they dry ugly, so I found styrofoam and went crazy.
Enjoying some St Patty's breakfast at Einstein's.
Al being a supportive husband helping me measure where to properly place the strawberries and marshmallow pops.
We got to eat at the Copper Onion with some old friends.
Last time we went to dinner with Chad and Danielle we both lived in Vegas and didn't have kids, crazy.
We went to Als' parents house for Sunday dinner and found ourselves in a Winter Wonderland.
I don't miss the cold or driving in the snow.
The last day we were there we had lunch at Chick Fil A. Shortly after Alex got the flu and now we won't be eating at Chick Fil A for a very long time :(
We debated staying another day or driving home that night and we decided to brave the drive. Alex was such a good boy, watched Baby Einstein on his new tv we bought him for the car (best investment ever), slept, and only threw up once. There is nothing more sad than seeing your baby sick. We hit the worlds worst snowstorm in Beaver, I seriously was about to pass out from nervousness.
The last week has been like this. He never lays still and this is all he wanted to do, so sad.
He even fell asleep on me.
We had popsicles and are still trying to get over whatever awful bug we caught in Utah.











No comments:
Post a Comment