Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wedding Bells

Our friends Victoria and Adam were married last weekend.  Their wedding was at the Marina Del Ray Yacht Club, so pretty

Every wedding I go to, I think of something I would like to change about mine...lol  For instance I hated my flower bouquet.  Look how beautiful and big Victoria's was?  Mine was so small, it could have been one of my bridesmaids.

It was a perfect evening for a wedding.  Our friends were watching Alex which made it relaxing, but I always worry about him when I'm not with him.
Our name tags.  They even remembered the V.
Victoria and Adam making their entrance for dinner.  It was a beautiful wedding, so happy for them.
Less than 15 weeks to go, yikes.  I'm don't know if I'm more excited or nervous.
We've been taking Alex to Nursery.  This was his second Sunday.  We can't officially leave him until he turns 18 months, so Al and I take turns to hopefully get him used to it.  He loves the first hour which is play time, but he struggles with the second half which is the snack and lesson.  
Alex and Hazel are 2 months apart.  I was laughing watching them drink their water.  Both of them poured it down the front of them.  Hazel proceeded to wipe it off her dress and Alex was trying to figure out where it went.
I started combing over Alex's hair, I think it's a good look for him.

No comments: