Monday, August 6, 2012

Last Week

Last weeks shenanigans consisted of a Birthday Party for Lucas.  We had lunch in the park while the kids ran wild.  The little girl Mia in this picture loves Alex and he loves her, so cute.
Alex got to hit his first Pinata.

Where is Alex?  Oh he is laying down throwing a tantrum which seems to be his new thing.  Here we go.  
I put this party hat on to take his picture and he was not happy about it.
He had been grabbing his ear for a couple days so I took him to the Dr that afternoon and turns out he had an ear infection :(.  We made it 16 months before he got one although I think he got it from swimming, but I'm glad he's feeling better.  He loves his antibiotic medicine which makes it easy when I give it to him.
I've committed to walking 3 times a week around the Rose Bowl even though my Dr said 20% of weight gain is associated with exercise and the other 80% is diet.  I still need to slow it down.
My feet are slowly starting to disappear.
Al was in Florida last week for work so Alex got to hang out with me at my Drs appointment.  Luckily he just ate his snacks and was calm for the most part.
I had an extreme case of nesting.  I've been wanting to organize the bins in our garage forever, but needed to wait until Al's car was gone, so this was my chance.  
The finished product with everything labeled.
I don't think Al was as excited as me, but I'm like see now when you need any of our old letters or pictures from your mission just come to this bin.
We went to a Birthday Breakfast at Heirloom Cafe.  Alex looks so big to me in this picture.  I can't believe how blond his hair is.  Everyone comments on it, but I think it's because we live in LA and blond babies aren't common like they are in Utah...lol
After breakfast we took the kids to Kidspace.
Alex climbed up the tower with Crew and Hudson.
 He went to the very top.  I was a little worried so I went up there to get him and he was doing his whining noise when he wants down or help.
Driving the jeep with his crazy hair.

No comments: