Monday, August 6, 2012

Zuma

Friday we went to Zuma Beach. Laura made us fabulous salads for lunch, they were so good.
Charlie patting Alex's head.
I think this is the only time Alex sat in his chair.  The rest of the time he was climbing on me and trying to sit in my chair.


I always try to wait to take Alex into the ocean or he will want to do it all day long.  He's getting more adventurous and actually went into the water on his own, but he got taken down.  I went to grab him and he was so mad because he wanted to play in the water.   This is the picture Laura took of us.
I buried Charlie in the sand.  Good thing baby powder gets all the sand off.  It's seriously like magic.


Alex throwing a tantrum because he's mad at something I most likely did.
A boy and the beach. 

No comments: