Dude I'm at week 13 and I'm already huge. *gulp. you can do it! you better or else I can't. lol but wait a minute, i never got back to pre-prego with the first and you did! that one year you got on me is killing me.
dude you should take a photo every week post baby to see how long it takes to get back to skinny minny! that'd be so much fun - way better than seeing a stomach grow - i'm gonna do it this time! you should too!!! it'd be like this one in reverse!
2 comments:
Dude I'm at week 13 and I'm already huge. *gulp. you can do it! you better or else I can't. lol but wait a minute, i never got back to pre-prego with the first and you did! that one year you got on me is killing me.
dude you should take a photo every week post baby to see how long it takes to get back to skinny minny! that'd be so much fun - way better than seeing a stomach grow - i'm gonna do it this time! you should too!!! it'd be like this one in reverse!
Post a Comment