A few photos in no particular order from Cole's first week home. I'm convinced that your life gets turned upside down no matter if it's your 1st child or your 5th child.
Cole's first Dr appt and success he peed on Al just like Alex did...lol Cole also peed on the Dr right after he was born.
First sponge bath
All clean
I love sleeping babies
This is our new normal....I nurse Cole while Alex watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einsteins.
Their first brother picture.
My bruised wrist 4 days after Cole was born, worst IV ever.
The first two weeks we had Cole sleep in a bassinet in our room. He was a very quiet sleeper so I could handle having him in the same room. For about the first week I ended up sleeping with him so I could get more rest. A little after he was two weeks old we put him in his crib and he's been sleeping 3-4 hours at a time. I'm crossing my fingers for that 6 week mark when they should be able to sleep 8 hours. What I would give for 8 hours of straight sleep right now. Alex loved pushing all the buttons on the bassinet. If it was up to him he would have music, lights, and vibration on at all times.
Are you sick of all my pictures yet? I probably took one too many in Cole's first week of life, but they change so fast and to put my mind at ease I take a million photos. I want to remember every detail and every moment besides night time.
Alex playing with his alphabet magnets that I recently hid since he was throwing them everywhere.
Cole's first real bath. His umbilical cord smelled so gross. Luckily it fell off when he was 5 days old.
He wasn't in love with his first bath and we are still working on them. It's exhausting bathing 2 kids at different times and getting them both ready for bed. I'm already looking forward to the day they can bathe together.
Al's mom stayed with us for over a week and then my mom came after. Words can't express how much they helped. Thank goodness for grandparents. If only they lived closer.







2 comments:
Both boys are so adorable! There is no such thing as too many pictures. You will forget lots of things, so document them as you go...you are always really good at that. You're such a super mom!
You can never take enough pictures!!! My youngest grandson's name is Cole!!! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!!!
Debbie
Post a Comment