Al and I had one last date night before Cole was born. I kept joking with him all week and would say things like this is the last time we can do this before the baby is born or this is the last time it will just be the 3 of us. I made reservations for us to have dinner at Mastros and told him it was our last supper.
Last time we ate here they didn't bring out the scalding plate dripping in butter to put your food on, but maybe that's because we shared. It was so yummy.
Ahi Tuna. I figured it was ok since Cole would be out in 3 days.
Afterwards we got ice cream at Sprinkles. Al had the cupcake ice cream sandwich, so yummy. I love dates with Al.


1 comment:
shoot I'd love dates with Al at Mastro's and Sprinkle's too! glad you got to enjoy before baby #2!
Post a Comment