Weight 15lbs 14.5oz 50-75th percentile
Height 25 1/2 inches long 75th percentile
Head 42 cm 75th percentile
At 4 months Cole is....the exact same weight and head size as Alex at 4 months.
His eyes follow you as long as he can see or hear you.
He loves bath time and bed time. He gets so wiggly when he's getting his pajamas on because he knows he is eating next.
Eats every 3 hours, but only takes about 5-10 minutes to nurse so it's a breeze.
Loves to eat his hands so much he gags himself.
Drools a ton. It looks like he's going to get teeth soon and loves to have his gums rubbed.
Grabs on to the toys on his play gym, but can't quite grab stuff if you try to get him to hold it.
Still takes a bottle. Not great, but I've been trying to do it once a week in case I need to go somewhere.
Very vocal. When he screeches Alex will do it back to him, hilarious.
He can almost push himself up on his arms.
Loves going on our walks around the Rose Bowl
Has had so many colds and 2 coughs. I guess that's what happens when they have an older sibling.
Loves his binky and it has come in handy several times. I'm not sure how I will feel about it in the future.
Still waking up 2 times a night to eat and 6am everyday, so usually he sleeps in our bed from 6am-7am. I'm hoping he sleeps 12 hours straight soon so I don't have to let him cry it out.
I've been trying to get him to nap in the afternoon when Alex goes down, but I can't get him to sleep longer than 30min to an hour. If I lay with him to take a nap he will sleep 2-3 hours. I'm hoping he gets on a consistent nap schedule soon. It gives me anxiety until they have a predictable schedule...haha
Loves to nestle his face into a blanket or you when he's tired, so cute.
I've been trying to get him to nap in the afternoon when Alex goes down, but I can't get him to sleep longer than 30min to an hour. If I lay with him to take a nap he will sleep 2-3 hours. I'm hoping he gets on a consistent nap schedule soon. It gives me anxiety until they have a predictable schedule...haha
Loves to nestle his face into a blanket or you when he's tired, so cute.
Ticklish under his neck especially when you're putting on or taking off his shirts.
He is such a mellow baby and we are so thankful to have him in our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment