I take so many pictures these days it's hard to narrow down what I want to post on the blog. Cole just started grasping for things in your hands and being able to hold onto them last week, so I introduced him to Sophie the Giraffe. I've heard great things about it, but I 'm not so sure how I feel about the obnoxiously loud squeaker.
We had a ward BBQ last week and Alex was in heaven playing on the playground for 2 hours. We need to work on him eating in a social setting.
Between Cole and Alex we had 4 poopy diapers in 2 hours and one of them was a blowout. It was crazy and Al wouldn't hold Cole normal since it was all over his shirt.
I found out the new Bachelorette Des was going to be filming at Americana so I talked Al into going. Can't wait to watch this season.
We had dinner at BJs and Alex had his very first Pizookie, hilarious.
He didn't have sugar the first year of his life and now it's a lost cause especially with Al being his Dad.
This is Alex's new thing with Cole. He lays on top of him and kisses him. He also has been rolling him over. Yesterday I walked out of the room and when I came back Cole was on his tummy, but I figured out it was Alex. Soon enough Alex will have Cole to play with.




No comments:
Post a Comment