The Bumbo is seriously the best. Cole sits in it while we are eating lunch and dinner. I don't want him to feel left out.
Alex is usually a good eater unless he doesn't recognize the food. I told myself I wouldn't be one of those kid food moms, but here he is eating a corn dog. The worst part is he doesn't even eat the hot dog, just the breading. Way healthy.
We went on a quick Zoo trip with Al. Don't ever get there one hour before it closes. Almost every animal and exhibit was closed, so lame.
Friday night dinner with the boys, love them.
The weather was beautiful this weekend so we met our friends at the beach with the rest of LA.
Keeping that baby skin in the shade.
Al digging a hole for all the kids.
Love those ladies.
The best picture we could get of the kids.
Alex wouldn't take a picture with us so here is our family picture. I was so proud of Alex because he didn't really get in the water the entire time we were there due to all the kids that were playing with him. It gives me hope that I can go to the beach by myself with my friends this summer.
Alex enjoying his first spicy cheeto. I ate so many when I was pregnant with him that it would only be natural for him to like them.
Traffic on the way home is never fun, but good weather and company made up for it.
Being a goofball in sacrament.
I meant to take a picture of Cole in this outfit at 3 months, but it hasn't really been warm enough for him to wear it. Cole is on the left at 4 months and Alex is on the right at 3 months. I think they look so different. I see a few similarities, but very different. Love those two.









No comments:
Post a Comment