Al was basically gone the last month before I got induced which made for some long days, weekends, and stress praying that I didn't go into labor. The trip that was the most stressful was his trip around the world to max out his sky miles and get the highest status on American Airlines. I mean it's totally normal and logical to leave for 4 days without any cell service when your wife is 38 weeks pregnant!! That weekend of course was stake conference so Sunday was really long. Maya was in town from Florida so we went to lunch with them on Saturday.
We made carmel corn that afternoon or they like to call it sticky popcorn.
I wore Cole out and he fell asleep on the couch which rarely happens.
On Sunday I took them to see the new Charlie Brown movie which was so cute!! Cole wouldn't sit by me and Alex so there was a seat in between us...lol Notice his ninja sword he won't go anywhere without. He also wears them in the back of his shirt like the Ninja Turtles.
I bought them some Christmas pajamas after the movie and found Cole hiding underneath the clothes, oh boy.
Al made it to Johannesburg, Africa safely and went on a safari.
Apartheid Museum
It's pretty insane that this was his flight itinerary and that miles really mean that much to him. I'm just thankful I didn't go into labor and that he could be there for the birth of our third child. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment