I can't believe Cole is 3. He is smart, funny, and always keeps us entertained. I took them to the mall one night so he could go to Build A Bear like Alex did for his Birthday.
He chose the dog with cotton candy smell and picked out a Ninja Turtle outfit that was more than the dog:) He also named his dog, dog.
I let them go on a train ride so I could go to 2 stores, haha.
Bedtime with Alex's Birthday bear and Cole's Birthday dog!!
On Cole's Birthday I made them breakfast and we waited for Al to get home from Mexico so Cole could open his presents.
Grandma Ranes got him this big Ninja Turtle that he loves and he's been carrying around the swords for 2 weeks. He puts them in the back of his shirt like the Ninja Turtles.
He saw these knujmchucks a month or so ago at Kohls and he's been asking about them ever since.
Cole and his awesome Birthday cake that Megan in our ward made.
He just gets cuter and cuter.
I asked Cole what he wanted to do for his Birthday which was eat Crab, go to Chucke E Cheese, and play Basketball with Dad. I bought him crab at Costco a few weeks ago and I think he got his fill so Chucke ECheese was his only request.
Chuck E!!
We let them play games for an hour or so and then Chuck E came out to dance and throw tickets.
Getting ready to do the Chuck E dance, so funny.
We tried to go to dinner at Benihanas but on a Friday night that's impossible without a reservation so we found an alternative called Masu which they loved. Al bought Cole this special Japanese soda with a marble.
Alex and him shared a steak dinner and then they sang Happy Birthday to him with these huge bong/drums. They brought him cake which he wasn't willing to share as you can see by his facial expression in the picture below.
He seriously didn't want any of us to eat any, stinker.
Yay for Cole turning 3 and eating more cake when we got home. We also let them watch some of the original Ninja Turtle movie before bed. He stood in front of the tv with his knujmchucks swinging them around whenever there was a fighting scene. Happy Birthday Cole, we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment