Tuesday, May 31, 2016

California Adventure

Our second day was spent at California Adventure.
We ran into the characters in our hotel lobby 
A random one that none of us knew.
 Changing diapers and nursing all over the park, real life right here.
The Frozen Sing Along Show which was also one of their favorites.
Al took Alex on Soaring Over California and when the screen came on Alex said Whoa Dad are we outside?   It does feel pretty real so Al and I were laughing.  
We told them we would let them pick out a toy so this is what they chose.  Everytime I look at this picture I laugh because it represents their personalities so much.  Alex sweet, creative, and wants his Frozen princesses and then Cole rough and tough with his storm trooper.
Alex and I got to ride Radiator Springs together, so much fun.
I talked him into going on Tower of Terror but he wasn't a fan.  Afterward he said that made my tummy feel funny and then 3 months later he says he wants to go on it again since he's 5.
Hanging out in a Bugs Land
While Alex and I rode Radiator Springs Al went and stood in line to meet Lightning Mcqueen, but right before it was there turn Mater D pulled up and Cole freaked.
Another perfect day in California.
Before the Disney Junior Show 
A family picture in front of Cars Land
The Pixar parade.  I can't remember what scared Cole, but he didn't love all the rides as much as I thought he would.  He freaked out in Little Mermaid when it went past Ursula and wouldn't go on Monsters Inc with Al.  Alex was at the perfect age and enjoyed every second. I hope we can continue to go every couple years.

No comments: