Tuesday, May 31, 2016

California Day 1

I've been bugging Al for awhile to take the kids to Disneyland so we planned a week long trip to Los Angeles.  My friend Celeste told me they used to surprise their kids with vacations so I packed their new suitcases and we woke them up early that morning telling them they were going to California!!
Al was already frazzled at this point since he's so used to going to the airport by himself with his carry on, haha.
We got 2 first class upgrades, once again thanks to Al's trip to Africa when I was 38 weeks pregnant.  Me, Alex, and Brady enjoyed these fabulous seats.
We ended up waiting 30 minutes for our stroller so we asked the kids if they could see the cockpit.

The first 3 nights we stayed at the Paradise Hotel at Disneyland.  
I think I was as excited as them to be back in beautiful California and Disneyland!!

No comments: