Our last morning in Anaheim we had the overpriced character breakfast which was like $150 for all of us and the worst food ever, yikes.
Introducing Brady to Mickey
Family picture
Alex asked about Minnie the entire breakfast, his favorite.
Daisy
We drove to LA after that and went straight to Griffith Park to ride the ponies. It was a trip down memory lane to go visit all these places we once spent so much time at and lived so close to.
Cole's pony was soooooo slow, Al and I were laughing so hard. It would just stop and stand there in the middle of his ride and then I think it went to the bathroom so he thought that was funny.
The perfect sign for my 2 LA babies.
We met Laura and her boys at Pirate park and I stopped at my old spicy fruit cart. Everyone would always tease me and say I can't believe you get fruit from those carts, you're going to get sick, but its totally worth it.
There was all these strange people by the playground dressed in full animal costumes or just with random pieces on like this. Laura said I bet they are furries so we asked them as we were leaving and sure enough it was a furry party, yikes. Only in California, we won't be seeing that in Frisco.
When we lived in Pasadena Charlie and Peter were Alex and Cole's age, crazy how fast time goes by.
Our first apartment in California. Looking at this picture makes my heart ache a little because of how special that time was. Everything was so easy and carefree, sure we had jobs, but it's where our lives started, where we brought home our first child, where we got to spend time together almost everyday with no interruptions. It's interesting how we don't recognize those things when we have them, so much love for that apartment building on Verdugo Road.
That night we left Alex and Cole with our friends babysitter and went on a double date to Americana, another favorite place I spent many hours at. We ate at Din Tai Fung and had so many Dumplings and yummy green beans. It's always fun to see Kim and Craig and hear about all their world travels.



No comments:
Post a Comment