The only baby food Brady didn't ever really like was green beans and peas, my best eater yet.
Alex got a kite for his birthday so we went to the elementary school to fly it in the windy Frisco sky.
Cole and Alex ask daily to hold Brady, I love it!!
Jess had her baby, so so exciting!!
Brady having issues with his play gym
I bought some sidewalk paint that they loved especially my artist Alex
Always into anything art related
Bought a new highchair, but decided I liked a different one better, Al loves when I do stuff like that.
Selfie with my chubby Baby Brady, please don't get bigger.
and Florence and the Machine with Diane. Al was supposed to go but of course had to go out of town, I'm not sure why I even plan things anymore because it seems like this is what always happens.
Good thing Diane made a fun date, we loved it and had so much fun singing to Florence.

No comments:
Post a Comment