Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Grapevine Mall

Al somehow gets volunteered for every extra opportunity with Integra. While that should be a blessing and great for his career, it is sad for his family and we lose out on a lot of extra time we get to spend with him. Everyone always says it will be worth it someday, but will it?  I feel like he misses so many moments with our kids and I wish it wasn't so.  If anyone is reading this my answer is be a Dentist, Doctor, or even better a Orthodontist.  Pick a career that allows you to spend time with your family because in the end that's all that really matters.  Al left early on Memorial Day for South America.  
He trained the divisions out there which has nothing to do with his position now
How fun are snapchat filters, I'm obsessed.  We waste time almost everyday laughing and playing with them.
I took the boys to Legoland and Alex was really the only one that could ride everything.
We were hoping to play at the new waterpark, but weather ruined that and Cole wasn't happy about it.
Our friends Paige and Deacon at Legoland
Cole relaxing in the stroller
We walked around the mall after Legoland and took a ride on these random animals.
Where were these when I was a kid, so fun

No comments: