Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Kylee Comes To Dallas

Kylee came to visit us in Texas and it was so great to see her!! I brought her a bandana and kids cowboy hat to welcome her to Texas.
Our first stop was Chick Fil A and then a photo shoot at Costa Vida to try and win a weekly free meal for a year!!
Kylee read the boys lots of books which they loved.
We stopped by the new Ford Center which is where the Cowboys practice and high schools get to play their games, everything is bigger in Texas!!
We took her to dinner at Chuys for dinner
Her last day we went to Dallas and I took her to the grassy knoll where JFK was shot.
The Bronze cattle sculptures
Top of Reunion Tower

and lunch at Shake Shack.....at this point I was getting the chills and had the worst stomach ache.  I knew I was getting sick and it came on bad that night after I took her to the airport.  The next day my friend Steph took Brady so I could sleep and recover from the flu.  Where was Al?  He was at a manager meeting in San Diego freaking wave running and I had the flu!!!   I hope all of our boys never have a job where they have to travel, it's so hard.  Not to mention our kids always say stuff like Dad where are you going?, you're never here, you live at the airport, will you come home.    Life is never easy and that is one of my big challenges, but parenting was not made for one person.  Kids need their Mom and Dad and I can vogue for that since I don't have a  relationship with my Dad.

No comments: