Ever since Alex started school I feel like we do a lot less during the days. Poor Cole usually just runs errands with Brady and I. I also feel like Cole and I have grown a lot closer since Alex has gone to school. We get a lot more one on one time which I have loved, we both miss Alex and are learning to adjust without him.
I still make Cole have quiet time while Brady naps and believe it or not he still naps at least 50% of the time. Bedtime might be a little harder and later, but Cole loves his naps.
Alex is practicing piano almost everyday and almost 5 months later it's basically a daily 15 minute chore. We've gotten in a few fights about it, but I hope I can get him to continue it for many years.
Cutest Brady at tennis and still not crawling, yes!!
Crib time with Brady
We randomly planned a playdate with one of Al's classmates wife and kids. I think she's the only wife that lives in Dallas so we have combined forces. I think we were both a little hesitant thinking what if they are weird, but we hit it off and she's hilarious.
Kid selfie, so great to have someone that is going through the same thing as me minus her husband not traveling on top of the school, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment