Monday, January 2, 2017

Weekend In Utah

I've been trying to catch up on blogging, but somehow I get further and further behind. 6 months have passed since our trip to Utah, but I'm going to try to catch up and remember details.  I can't believe how handsome and big these two look and it happens in the blink of an eye.

When things are slow we always bust out Snapchat and play with the goofy filters like this face swap, haha.  It's always good for some laughs.
We met our cousins at Tuis grave to see his beautiful new headstone and spend some time there.
We had some fun at the splash pad.....we aren't used to this cold mountain water so I taught them how to warm up on the sidewalk.
Cole is so funny.....he just turned 4 and still needs naps just like this picture shows. At home we still have quiet time and if he's tired he will just get in his bed, shut the door, and take a nap.   I love naps too so I get it.
We got to meet the Selander family for dinner one night.  Al and Chad worked together in Vegas and Danielle and I have remained friends ever since.
The first weekend we were there we went to Park City to ride the Alpine Slides.
It was so beautiful and warm 
It was Alex and Coles first time riding it and they loved it, hopefully we can do it again next summer!
The whole gang
One last stop to watch the ski jumpers
and a picture request by me because I feel like I'm never in any of them.

No comments: