I think they might be old enough to start carving on their own in a couple of years, hooray!! Having kids just makes everything more exciting and fun.
Our final products and Coles pose, haha.
My new handyman Jeff since getting Al to do stuff around the house is impossible...lol
Halloween presents from Grandma and Grandpa White
Al apparently didn't learn his lesson with breaking his finger last summer. I was cleaning some stuff up in our closet when I noticed Al's basketball shoes were missing, yes I'm that observant. I called him since he was at school and he told me he was playing this guy Matt in his class, totally trying to hide it from me!! It's frustrating on so many levels but Al will do what he wants and I wish he would listen to me for once, haha. Seriously though our entire summer was ruined because of his finger, please don't play basketball anymore.
Grandma Ranes mailed the boys a Halloween card with a $1 so here are their Dollar store treasures
Al was a watch dog at Alex's school. Everyday they have a different Dad come and help out with morning drop offs and then in classrooms. They also get to be on their little news channel and then eat lunch, so cute. Al said it was really cool and he wanted to do it again. One of the teachers also told Al he was really good at teaching (he's good at everything)!!
Someone left us a box of Krispy Kreme donuts on our doorstep, so nice!! The boys were so excited
This boy is so sweet and cuddly. He is always telling me I look pretty, I smell good, and if I will cuddle with him. Whoever marrys Cole will get lots of affection and loves, he's a charmer.


No comments:
Post a Comment